As we process your personal data, we would like to inform you that as of May 25, 2018, the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RODO) comes into force. This is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. It imposes an obligation on us to clearly and comprehensibly inform you about our policy for collecting and processing personal data.
As a Personal Data Administrator, in accordance with applicable regulations, we provide you with the opportunity to:
access to your personal data;
to change the data we process;
revoke your consent to our data processing;
lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection);
The relevant request should be submitted to the Personal Data Administrator:
SZLACHET-STAL SENDALSCY SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA
Gliniana St. 10
97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski
E-mail address: email@example.com
The above message is for informational purposes and to take care of the security of your personal information. No contact on your part is required.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. the Operator of the Website is SZLACHET-STAL SENDALSCY SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA
2. the Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
a. Through voluntarily entered information in the forms.
b. By storing cookies (so-called „cookies”) in the end devices.
II. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
1. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. In addition, the Service may record information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
5. Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, such as the service request process or commercial contact.
6. Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains, payment services or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this regard.
III. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
2. Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
4. cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
b. maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
c. determining the profile of a User in order to display him/her customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: „session” cookies and „permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long the user stayed on a particular page.
11. With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. SERVER LOGS
1 Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
2. viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of the request,
b. time of sending the response,
c. the name of the client’s station – identification realized by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the Service was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
4. the above data are used only for server administration purposes.
V. DATA SHARING
1. Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits of the law.
2. Data enabling the identification of an individual shall be made available only with the consent of that individual.
3. The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent of the request.
VI. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
(1) If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites
2 To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: